Consignment & Brokerage Service
Scientific Surplus can sell your equipment on either a consignment
or brokerage basis. Either way provides confidential sale of your
asset and maximizes your return by obtaining access to our thousands
of potential buyers. We have the ability to restore equipment to its
original working specifications and guarantee its performance to the
buyer. The differences between the two types of services are listed
below. To find out more details about Consignment & Brokerage
Services, contact us by clicking on the button on the bottom of this
- Scientific Surplus takes physical possession of the asset to
- We retain the exclusive right to sell the asset for a period
of ninety days.
- We are able recondition the asset to original specification
and then warranty the equipment to the buyer. The cost of
reconditioning is paid by the seller.
- Seller retains physical possession of the asset.
- Agreement is non-exclusive.
- Seller must provide us with equipment specifications,
condition of equipment, photographs and other information
required to sell the equipment.
- We will not be able to warranty the equipment to the buyer.